Friday, June 13, 2008

Swimsuit Shopping: My wonderful husband!

I know many of you are wondering why in the world would I post such a horrible picture of myself and in a bathing suit (even if I made it as small as possible. Well, mostly because I have to express my appreciation for my husband (yes, he took the picture). Morgan (and the girls) went with my swimsuit shopping at Sears. They picked their favorites, I picked my favorites!

Morgan took a picture of me - the expression that he captured was of "Oh no you don't - Don't think you are taking my picture and then sleeping in my bed tonight!" He reminded me that we tried to blog the fun things in our lives! All in good fun. I didn't end up getting this one but something similar. In the end I got a navy skirt, and these two tops so I could rotate - Morgan's idea!

Kudos to Morgan for shopping with his wife and giving his opinion in a kind way. If you need a swimsuit - go to Landsend - a little expensive for my taste (but they are on sale this week) but so worth it to get a nice suit that won't fall apart! Now, we will see how much sun does that white skin need to look normal.

P.S. Morgan did get to sleep in our bed that night! He is a great husband and an amazing man!

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

you look cute!

Jennifer said...

You are my hero for putting your picture up and not caring (although you shouldn't care, b/c you look GREAT!) And Morgan IS wonderful--I could never get D. to shop w/me AND have and opinion AND have that opinion be to get TWO things instead of one! As usual, Morgan sets the bar too high.

p.s. I love both tops, esp. the tie one, and they'll look great w/the skirts--YAY for swim skirts!

marisa said...

Christal has become a big fan of the Landsends suits. Just thought I would let you know for future reference, if you click on a picture on a blog it makes it way big! I did it so I could see the great expression on your face! So how did you get Hattie reading before she even started school. I guess being a former kindergarten teacher helps in that area but I would love some hints with my girls!