I have to start this post with the preface that I love and admire my mother-in-law, Marianne. I think she is afraid that this event reflects poorly on her that "she kicked me out on the porch in my time of need". No - She is wonderful! This ended up being too funny -
One night when Marin was so fussy - and I do mean the worse she has ever been (later we realized she was sick and had three teeth bursting in). Marianne set me out on the front porch to sleep. She set me up in a a lovely yellow robe with snuggly brown socks - many blankets - a nice cozy rocking chair and foot rest. I would like to say it was miserable but it was a
We decided this had to be on the blog so we did some reenactment pictures later in the week. What you can't recreate is that I was pretty much in tears by the time I went on the porch. We were sharing a room with my sister and brother-in-law and there was family sleeping everywhere so there was no room to go with a screaming baby. I was so grateful to have a cozy chair where I would only be disturbing the crazy neighbors and the crazy people out at that hour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment