Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Bowling Adventure

This whole vacation we have been battling sickness and exhaustion but we are hoping to be on the mend. After the bracelet making on Wednesday morning, we went bowling in the afternoon- so fun! The kids are all so tired that we can do about one thing a day and that is all we can manage - today we did two and they were exhausted at the end.

The kids had a great time. They all did pretty well for their first time! I forgot how much I enjoyed bowling myself. Morgan and I are planning to do some regular bowling in Toledo. All of the kids almost went down the lanes with the bowling balls but no one actually wiped out! We were expecting some falling down or throwing the balls backwards but they did pretty well. It is so much nicer now that bowling alleys are smoke free - this one even gave the kids souvenir socks - pretty funny!! Marin enjoyed the bowling alley - lots of slippery floors to crawl on - she only hit her head once or so. Hattie tries so hard to keep up with her older cousins - she was actually a pretty good bowler!!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

i can't find your email address, will you email me so I can email you. I didn't want to call because I'm not sure if your back home. i love coco with the binkie!

Marianne said...

cute. I'm getting into the blog thing. I thought you would have your porch photo up by now. love mom

Kim Tafua said...

Hey... Who are those cute kids Hattie is with? I love your blog..thanks for the inspiration at getting mine going. Love you guys

CANDACE said...

how is the vacation going? haven't seen any updates in a while! we miss you here in toledo! <3