Just thought I would attach a cute picture of Marin. She is seven months old and she is so funny. She eats everything - broccoli, tomatoes, strawberries, fettucini, tomato soup, rice, brownies, etc. She cries when I tickle Hattie - I think she can't tell if Hattie is laughing or crying! It is sort of funny! She still struggles with naps and sleeping - I am not sure why that is - the rest of us are exhausted! No hair to speak of, eyes still look gray/blue. She is a cute baby I must say!!!Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Marin is 7 months old!!
Just thought I would attach a cute picture of Marin. She is seven months old and she is so funny. She eats everything - broccoli, tomatoes, strawberries, fettucini, tomato soup, rice, brownies, etc. She cries when I tickle Hattie - I think she can't tell if Hattie is laughing or crying! It is sort of funny! She still struggles with naps and sleeping - I am not sure why that is - the rest of us are exhausted! No hair to speak of, eyes still look gray/blue. She is a cute baby I must say!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment