Saturday, December 05, 2015

Happy BIrthday & Our last day at Disneyland!

Friday, December 4th

Today was Manhattan's 13th birthday!  We had such great plans to celebrate today!

We started our day at California Adventure on Radiator Springs - everyone was so excited and it was looking like a great day and then . . . . .  the puking started!

Marin puked after the ride, then feeling better we tried to go to California Screaming - no luck for Marin and I (she was not up for it) Maxwell, Manhattan, and Morgan went again!  Love these shots I got of them!


We decided to try to go on our favorite rides starting with Toy Mania - we were making our way through line and Marin puked again!  She kept trying to keep it together and she made it back in line to ride the ride!  At this point we thought she was done but she wasn't willing to give up!  She even made it through another ride on Radiator Springs and then we had to stop!  We stopped at a bench and rested and then it was just too much - she was so tired and worn out!  I called our hotel we were moving to and they were willing to get us in early.  Morgan took Maxwell and Maxwell to BugsLand and we rested.  Not to far after I decided it was time to find the First Aid station and get her a real bed! 
So thankful we made it to the First Aid station and she fell right asleep.  I kept telling Morgan to keep riding rides and we rested!  I say we because I was started to feel so tired!  We got us back to our new hotel and Marin crashed.  Morgan ran out and got us all some food!  I encouraged them to go back to the park and enjoy - Marin would rest and I would work on Seminary.  Not an hour after they left, I was puking!  Nope, I did not tell them and they played for a few more hours at Disneyland!  Marin and I were fine resting, puking, and watching Christmas movies!  When Morgan & the kids got back, I had them get a shot of us!  

Not too much longer after they all got home and Manhattan was hit with the puking and then it was Morgan's turn in the middle of the night!  Not much in the way of a great birthday for Hattie - I realized we have no great birthday celebration pictures like I intended!   By the end of the end of the night, everyone was in bed!

It was not the way we wanted to end our trip but I was so grateful that we all got sick by Friday night!  We had to fly all day on Sunday so we were thankful to be sick together on Friday!  Where did we get this horrible sickness?   I forgot to mention that when we flew out to California a gentleman threw while he ran to the bathroom (hitting the guy next to me) and getting Marin in the front!  We had to bag up her sweatshirt and wash her up a little - so maybe that is where we got sick!  :)

We spent all day resting on Saturday - I was up and going so I got all of our laundry done and ready to go home!  We made it on the plane on Sunday morning - Marin was not feeling good again but she made it the first leg of the trip (she puked in Denver) and then felt great after that!!  
We were thankful to be home for sure!


No comments: