Friday, December 04, 2015

Happy BIrthday Early!

Wednesday, December 2nd

We took our fun to day to Downtown Disney for some window shopping, a yummy dinner at Rainforest Cafe and an awesome birthday snack for Hattie!!  We so love that girl!

We love going to the Rainforest Cafe - the food is not that great but we love the brownie tower!  Crazy expensive but always our favorite big splurge!

We took some fun photos of everyone in their favorite Mickey hats - I will have to find the ones Morgan did when we went years ago!
Then - Disneyland 2012
Now - Disneyland 2015

1 comment:

Lindsey Empie said...

I love the now and then picture with the Mickey ears. I love that you family has this love of Disneyland. I have never been but just seeing this makes me feel like I have been there with you. Love this!!!