We were so fortunate to get to come see our Ethington family for Thanksgiving this year! We were so lucky to spend a whole week with them! I am so thankful we got to see the Tafuas, some of Brick April's kids and Grandma & Grandpa!
Monday, November 23rd
I have to admit that when Morgan & Larry decided to take everyone to the Orville Dam Fish hatchery, I was a little leary! It sounded like a long and not so exciting activity but it turned out to be really fun! The kids loved it and I so enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather. We saw some cool fish running, we saw fish eggs, and some big tanks of fish growing and getting ready to be released back into the wild! The kids had a ton of fun together! We so miss our cousins!
![]() |
| It was nearly impossible to get a picture of this many kids!! They are all so cute! |
Tuesday, November 24th
When we ask the kids what they want to do while we were in California - they said Jelly Belly Factory! Goofy but we all do enjoy the tour and the free samples! We all had favorites - Morgan loves the buttered popcorn, I loved the peppermint and root beer ones, the kids pretty much eat them all! It was a fun day together!
Saturday, November 28th

Aunt Kim made these amazing little elves - she individually drew and cut out all the pieces and then helped the kids put them all together. They turned out so cute! Grandma & Grandpa are going to hang them on their Christmas tree!!
We made a visit out to see Amzie's grave - it has been so long that it is unbelievable. I still miss her when we come home and I only got to know her for a few years. Morgan found this amazing little church out in the middle of no where - it was beautiful and they still have services - crazy huh?
Uncle Brickmann took so family photos for us but I need to get them from Morgan's computer and then I will add them here too!




No comments:
Post a Comment