![]() |
| We have arrived! |
In the end, it was so fun! We were able to ride lots of great rides and use the Parent Swap Pass so we didn't have to wait in too long of lines. Marin rode the Iron Dragon and Gemini with such courage! Hattie took on every ride we could get too - she rode the Gemini, Raptor (twice), Iron Dragon, Mantis (twice), White Streak, and a couple more. Morgan took the girls on the water rides (I knew better - it was not a hot day and I knew I would never warm up again). One of the favorite stops was this huge macaroni noodle and the train ride! As a family we rode a lot of littler rides but our favorite was the huge boat ride!
Maxwell and I did an awesome tilt a whirl - I decided I don't do those well anymore - I was pretty sick after that. After we got a snack we decided it was time for a break. We took the time to visit the Dinosaurs Alive exhibit and that was awesome! Perfect stop half way through the day - the dinosaurs moved and growled!! It was really fun!
So thankful to our wonderful teacher friends that surprised us with this adventure - we loved it and we had a great time! Another two years and everyone will be old enough and tall enough to ride all the rides together - we can't wait!!
Thank you - Thank you!



No comments:
Post a Comment