Thursday, September 05, 2013

Happy or Sad?!?!

Today is Maxwell's official first day of preschool (I say IS cause he is still there!).  Was I happy or sad?  After the photo shoot at home I was laughing so hard - he is so stinking cute!  

We got all ready and biked to preschool with our friends - Aunt Lindsey, Felicity, and Mason.  We had a little extra time to jungle in the trees and then it was drop off time!  


 I love the smiles from him and Felicity - they are so cute together!!
No tears only huge smiles for all of us!  He is so happy to be there!! 

 
I have to admit it was a little sad to drive my bike home with no one riding all the tagalong seat (it also looked pretty weird for passerbys to see the empty seat).  But no fear he will be home pretty quick!

No comments: