Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Happy 4th Birthday Maxwell
We can hardly believe he is four - but he is! We are in full swing with superheros, preschool, soccer, riding his bike, legos, race cars, sticks of every shape & size and fast paced swim lessons - he is definitely a four year old boy!
For his birthday this year, he decided to go with a "Planes" theme - Morgan and I took him to the movies and like a four year old boy - he loved it but hardly sat still! This year we decided to just do pizza and a picnic at the park - awesome choice even though it was a little chilly!
Mom got the food coordinated, bought the paper products, made the invites, etc, etc. Dad's job was to tie down the balloons - do you see them, aren't they fabulous - oh yeah, no balloons - dad needs to go back to knot tying classes at Scouts. It was really funny since all 12 of them flew away while we were setting up and no one saw them go! Our good friend Aunt Lindsey made the super cute and super yummy cake! I am so thankful for talented friends!
I feel like we did not get great photos of him at his party but we did get some super smily ones of him opening up his gifts at home! Do you love the moose hat? So does he! My parents got it for him while we were in Yellowstone and he wears it everywhere - grocery store, to school, to swim lessons? I would fight it more but I LOVE the smiles we get from total strangers when he wears it. It makes the grouchiest old man break out in a huge smile to see a little moose skipping down the aisle at the grocery store!! Cracks me up how much he loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment