Saturday, July 20, 2013

So sad! Saying goodbye is so sad!


The end of our family trips are always the worst!  Thanks to everyone for coming - I wish we could have had Jeff & Danielle & Mike & Esther and their families  Sometimes I just really want ALL of my family close by.  It is so fun to see them but SO hard to say goodbye!

I was brave and no tears until Maxwell looked at me after G & G and Jen & Derrick drove away "make them come back - I want them to come back."  He was really sad and that broke my heart.  My kids were really sad - it was hard to see everyone leave and even harder to be left there to get the house straightened up all alone.  A full house is so depressing when it is empty!  

We got everything finished up and loaded up to start heading to SLC.  We drove through Rexburg and stopped for some pictures in Idaho Falls - I have always loved that temple.  It is always so nice with the waterfall in front of it.


We made it to SLC in time to see Brick & April, head to Wes & Mary's for dinner and back to Brick & April's to get things organized for the Jefferies reunion!  So glad we could be of some help!

No comments: