Hiking the M
All the chaos of family is so wonderful but getting it together is a little bit of a struggle! We managed to get everyone fed in the tiniest breakfast area I have ever seen in a hotel before! The staff was super nice but boy was it a tiny place!
We split up the group - half to hike the mountain and half to conquer the grocery list for the week at the house at Yellowstone! Walmart here we come - we bought too much food, too many snacks, and plenty of fun stuff to enjoy!
Morgan and Derrick took all the kids on a hike up to the M on the mountain! The kids did a great job (from what I heard) and the pictures were great! The kids told me that when you got close to the M all it looked like was a pile of white rocks. That kind of cracked me up.
After we finished our huge shopping trip and gathered back up we ate some lunch and headed down to Yellowstone! We stopped to watch the Yellowstone IMAX (we love IMAX movies) and the kids enjoyed some hats - we have lots of pictures of hats from this trip. NO one can pass up trying on a moose hat!
We finally made it to the rental house - I love that we have been doing this the last two times - so much better than hotels for all of us! The house was perfect (except for an incredibly slow dryer) it had lot of space and it was in the best little area with no one really around! The kids loved the upper loft to hang things down and torture us below! It was really fun!
P.S. I have to admit that I have put off blogging this section - just looking at these pictures have made me miss my family so much! I love all these pictures - now I just have to organize them into the 6 days we were there! I am getting there!
After we finished our huge shopping trip and gathered back up we ate some lunch and headed down to Yellowstone! We stopped to watch the Yellowstone IMAX (we love IMAX movies) and the kids enjoyed some hats - we have lots of pictures of hats from this trip. NO one can pass up trying on a moose hat!
We finally made it to the rental house - I love that we have been doing this the last two times - so much better than hotels for all of us! The house was perfect (except for an incredibly slow dryer) it had lot of space and it was in the best little area with no one really around! The kids loved the upper loft to hang things down and torture us below! It was really fun!
P.S. I have to admit that I have put off blogging this section - just looking at these pictures have made me miss my family so much! I love all these pictures - now I just have to organize them into the 6 days we were there! I am getting there!



No comments:
Post a Comment