After we visited with my grandparents we met a friend of ours from Toledo! Our dear sweet friend Caleen drove up with her six kids to visit us! She is amazing, driving 3 hours with six kids under nine just for the evening and a sleep over with us! The picture below of all the kids is a little blurry but so funny to see how they all stairstep each other!
It was wonderful - it had been seven years since we saw each other but I realized that it was just like yesterday - so much has changed but so much is the same! She and her fabulous hubby, James lived in Toledo when Manhattan was 18 months old! Caleen didn't have a car so we did a lot of errands together! She watched Hattie so I could sub a little & helped me through a lot of doctor appts when we were hoping for Marin! She is a terrific friend!!
After a stop to Dairy Queen, we took all 9 kids swimming - WHAT WERE WE THINKING! It was comical! By the time Morgan brought the pizza we were ready to relax! We got them all in their pjs and put on some cartoons while Morgan, Caleen, and I hid in the corner and talked!
After bedtime, Caleen and I escaped to the curb to visit - I do miss her! She is a great friend! The next morning we all chowed on breakfast and my sweet grandpa came by with gifts for the kids! Did I already mentioned how great he and my grandma are!
![]() |
| Jacob, Andrew, Maxwell, Kylie, Joshua, Marin, Kaitlyn, Samuel, and Manhattan (from 1-10 years old) |
The next morning we took a little time to drive by the temple - getting a picture was a complete joke but oh well! The kids were already hot and impatient!! After our lame pictures - we headed down to Zion's!!

No comments:
Post a Comment