Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We love our zoo - over and over again!

The Toledo Zoo
June 11, 2013

We love our zoo and we can't seem to go enough!  Maxwell is always asking - when can we go to the zoo?  So when they weather was nice (its been rainy here in early summer) and the girls were home from school we packed our lunches, grabbed some friends, and headed to the zoo!

Our zoo has just added a new exhibit - the Wild Walkabout!  It has some Australia animals - a giant crocodile, wallabies, some native birds etc.  The kids loved it but I say its go nothing on Cleveland Zoo, they have a great Australia Outback!

Not a great picture - they are always covering their eyes - "the sun is too bright!"


I love how much our kids love these stick your head in things.  We spent a lot of time in the polar bear exhibit - there are two baby polar bears that have just come on exhibit - that was fun!  I love this picture of Maxwell and his friends (Mason & Felicity) staring at the polar bears playing underwater. Then I spun around and took a picture of Hattie, Lindsey, Marin, and Nathan watching from above!

I always enjoy a great day at the Toledo Zoo!

No comments: