Saturday, June 08, 2013

Girl Scout Night at the Mudhens Game



Hattie & Lauren
Maxwell & I
Either we were crazy or just not thinking straight but we took all of our Girl Scouts to the Mudhens game - we had about half of the parents come with us which was fabulous!  Did the easy kids parents come or the harder girls?  You guessed it - the wilder girls came without parents but they did AWESOME!  I was so nervous at first but they all did so great!  They made it through the game without too much begging for food or drama - I am really proud of them! They did a great job!  I have to admit I was super proud of them being so terrific!!
The fireworks show at the end was so amazing!  We have never made it to a game on a firework night and it was so worth it!  We will be coming again in August again and I can't wait!!

No comments: