Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Maxwell as the Big Bad Wolf - he loves his costume - although you can't tell by this picture!

Manhattan as Artemis the Greek Goddess of Hunting!  This costume is really great! 
Marin as Rapunzel - of course!  Thankfully this one I just purch
Here are our monsters in their costumes!  Love the choices this year! 

Marin's was no surprise - Rapunzel - her favorite Disney princess!  Made for an easy costume - just bought that one this year - super! 

Maxwell's was a costume out of a sweatsuit and yes, I know it does not look like a wolf - I think it looks more like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch!  His friend Felicity is Little Red Riding Hood - I hope we can get a picture of them together!  I am also hoping to get a better picture of him in general - he looks like he "really loves" me doesn't he!  He told everyone "I a wolf" so cute!

Manhattan's is the best - I was a wreck about making it but it turned out great and she absolutely loves it! Whew!  The arrows and bow were done by Morgan.

The big question - did Morgan and I get it together to have costumes this year - nope - Morgan and I did not get it together AGAIN this year!  I know - we are lame!  We went to the party as "parents"  super cool huh?  My dad said he was going as "grandpa" - we are a party crowd for sure!  I have to tell you that after I get the kids costumes ready I am done!  It is always fun getting ready for Halloween but then I am whipped by the event!  Maybe I can swing something together by Monday night, but I doubt it!  :)

P.S.  I have more pictures to post - my dad is visiting and we are so loving having him here!  He and Morgan and working on our kitchen - adding a cupboard!  So excited!  Like all good projects it sounded so simple - it will be great!  He has to go home Nov. 12th and we will miss him!  It has been so fun! More on that later!  :)

2 comments:

The Houston Family said...

Cute! I am so lame Maile just gets a t-shirt! I went to our halloween party as a mom-and a frazzled one at that. Good luck with the cupboard. I will try very hard to never have a kitchen without a pantry again. Right now Nadia's closet doubles as a pantry.

Malie said...

Very cute costumes. Love Halloween. I actually had a costume this year, but only wore it to Jace's birthday party which was on Saturday. After that party, I was done.