Thursday, September 08, 2011

Marin's 1st Day of Preschool

 Marin was so excited to start preschool this year - it is pure torture for her that her school starts almost two weeks after Manhattan's school started! 

She got a little nervous as the big day got closer - we switched her to pm preschool so that she and Maxwell would have mornings to play.  I am hoping it will work out well and also give me a few minutes alone!  She realized she would have all new friends and a new teacher.  She has the same teacher that Manhattan had - Mrs. Rizzo so that was fun.  She is still in the yellow room and she loved "knowing" what to do.

Here she is outside if front of her preschool - it has all of a sudden has turned cold and fall-ish here.  Kind of crazy!  So we went from shorts to coats in a few days!  She was so excited when her friend from church, Brooklyn showed up!  They are in the same class and she was so happy!  I think she instantly was at ease once we went in the room and went through the routine. 

When I picked her up from school she was talking a mile a minute (she is just like me) and it seemed like she had never been away from her preschool.  I am so thankful for sweet preschool teachers - we love Fairgreen Preschool!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! Seth starts tomorrow and we're so excited. I'm a little nervous about how he'll react, but I'm sure he'll catch on quick. It's going to be a bitter sweet parenting day for me tomorrow I think! Marin and Brooklynn look so cute together on their first day!

Claytie and Suzie said...

That's so cool that Marin and Brooklyn are in the same class! Cute pics!