We made our way through the animals - Marin loved this bunny! The owner let her hold it and she was so happy! We tried to get Maxwell to pet some of the turkeys and chickens but they freaked him out a bit. Manhattan enjoyed everything but could not touch a thing - poor girl with those darn allergies - she did ok but was ready to get away from the animal area! Like last year, the corn play areas were a huge hit - some day I will have one of those at my house - if I can just figure out a way to not attract all the rodents from Toledo here - yuck!
This year I made Morgan go on the ferris wheel with the girls - they love it and I hate it! Maxwell got a huge kick out of them screaming every time they came around - he laughed and laughed!
Morgan reminds me that next year we will both have to go with all three kids - we will see!


1 comment:
I am right there with Manhattan on the allergies!
Post a Comment