I do not want to sound too braggy with the "my dad is better than your dad" business - even though it may be true! For my birthday this year my dad made me this! I love it - I am so excited I wish I had more time to sew right this minute so I can use it. I am still working on getting him to come out here and work some projects - the list is growing. A bunk bed set for Maxwell, a rocking boat, a toy box, some shelves, help us remodel the bathroom and maybe some work in the basement! I love you Dad - thanks for the awesome present!
2 comments:
That is so cool! I'm actually quite jealous of it! What a cool idea to keep everything all together and organized! My sewing box is a threaded mess!
Can your dad make me one?
Post a Comment