Friday, July 22, 2011

Rapunzel the Monkey!

Marin has been trying to save her money up to go to Build-A-Bear for the longest time - it was not happening!  She could never wait and last week spent some of her money on new books!  :)  So for her birthday Morgan and I bought her a gift card to get a "bear" and a dress.  Turns out she wants a monkey, not a bear!  She chose some flashy red underwear and a crazy Rapunzel dress to dress her in!  So funny!  Marin wanted Manhattan to come with her to help - she was great, helping her but letting her do a lot herself!  It was a fun time for both of them!  
Here is Marin's cute little monkey named Rapunzel!

I remember when Hattie was about 4.5 years old, she got her Build-A-Bear, she got a blue/purple hippo and a Mulan dress and named it Mulan.  Funny how they love these princesses at this age!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute. What a crack up with the girls being so similar. I bet marin is thrilled with her new monkey friend.

Grandma said...

I remember the purple hippo named Mulan. Funny how time is going so fast. Kaylee says she loves her Monkey Rapunzel. Love, Grandma and Kaylee xoxoxo