For Marin's 4th Birthday she decided she wanted a Tangled party. I went searching online and found this great website http://www.supermommoments.com/2011/01/tangled-party-decor-food/. She is fabulous! It gave me lots of great ideas for the party. So I have to show off what I did - I will collage it all because it was tons of silly nonsense fun!
The Invitations
Yep, I made these! No, I did not come up with this on my own, I copied it from the Super Mom blog. No, they were not hard. The braids were a little bit of a hassle but really not a big deal!
The Party Set Up
You have to notice the yarn brads that Manhattan, Morgan, and I made. We made quite a few including the 30 foot on looped around the playground set. Did the kids care, probably not but we thought it was very cool!
The Party Favors
Just a simple brown bag with art supplies and a few treats! I love doing party bags especially ones this simple!
The Party Food
The food was fun too! The jello boats were adorable and so cute but the cupcakes were amazing! My good friend Lindsey made this magic flower cupcakes and they were so beautiful and yummy!
The Party!
So in the end we had 12 kids including Manhattan and Lauren (my best helpers) - crazy I know but it was perfect! Morgan was home and I think he thought I was crazy but even he in then end agreed it was not so bad! We had no party games - we just laid our toys (legos, bean bag toss, castle set), the pool and squirt guns, coloring, chalk etc! The kids ran free and it was fabulous! We had lunch, played more, had yummy cupcakes, and opened presents. All the kids seem to have a great time - worn out but happy! The two hours went really fast! It was so hot it was crazy but still it was a fabulous day!
For the last few pictures . . .
The Birthday Girl!
Notice her absolutely adorable kool-aid smile! I was looking at Marin's scrapbook the other day and I realized that in every birthday picture I have of her - she is in a swimsuit! Joys of a summer birthday I guess!






4 comments:
So fun! Seth had a blast! The braids were so so cute!
So cute! I might have to copy you!
Too cute! Perfect idea for that age. That blog is run by one of my friends from my freshman ward from BYU. Small world. Life is really speeding up isn't it?
So cute! Great idea for her at this age. One of the ladies that run that blog is a friend of mine from my freshman BYU ward. Small world. Isn't life speeding up?
Post a Comment