A couple of weeks ago, Morgan took a little bachelor trip to California and then onto Salt Lake City for his younger brother, Brickmann's wedding! We missed him for the week but I know he loved seeing his family. We are excited to have Brickmann's new wife April and her kids Mitchell and Ava in our family! We can't wait to meet him! Just a few pictures from his trip! I love the picture of all the cousins together - so wish our little stinkers could have been in the mix.The picture below is Morgan's fabulous family (minus his younger sister, Amzie that passed away). The line up is Morgan's younger sister Kim (isn't she beautiful), Morgan (so handsome), Brickmann (middle child, the groom), Axle (the youngest), Marianne (I know - she looks so young), and Larry (Morgan's Dad and older twin - they are SO alike :). I really like this picture of his family - they are all wonderful! I am so glad Morgan was able to go home and see everyone.

5 comments:
morgan has not shcanged one bit since Hawaii!
This is a great family picture of the Ethingtons. The women are beautiful and the men handsome. Love the purple and black, too. And you're right: Marianne never ages! Morgan has such a neat family.
Wow what a gorgeous family! I have to say those Ethington's always look good!
Looks like Morgan had a good time with his fam! I love the wedding colors, so fun! :)
Okay, the top middle picture of Morgan with two nieces (i'm assuming) he looks like Steven Colbert! I'm dying cracking up right now! So funny!
Post a Comment