Morgan, Melissa, Manhattan, Marin, & Maxwell
How cute ... I've never heard that before?! I bet the trick works again for tomorrow, and maybe even the next day!
HelloHope you guys are OK, all we hear is terrible weather! Looks like the kids are enjoying it! love getting the pictures, keep them coming!That snow blower looks familiar, doesn't it???love Dad/Grandpa
Fun-the pj's that is. We are headed into day three of weather days.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute ... I've never heard that before?! I bet the trick works again for tomorrow, and maybe even the next day!
Hello
Hope you guys are OK, all we hear is terrible weather! Looks like the kids are enjoying it! love getting the pictures, keep them coming!
That snow blower looks familiar, doesn't it???
love Dad/Grandpa
Fun-the pj's that is. We are headed into day three of weather days.
Post a Comment