Friday, January 21, 2011

Maxwell 16 months old!

He is 16 months now - last month he went to the doctor - 75 % height and weight so I guess it is ok that he doesn't eat that much!

Maxwell has become quite the camera ham as you can tell - he knows what the camera does for sure!  He also really loves his voice - he is talking more - ball, baby, dog, Hattie - pretty funny to see how he tries to talk to us but we have no clue what he is saying!  He also is following Marin's example of screaming with joy a lot!  Makes for a noisy household.

He still is an early riser so we have lots of time for snuggling in the am but most days I really enjoy it!

Here is a little video of Maxwell hanging out with Marin!  :)
He has grown into quite the little man!  We love him!  Thought I would share a few pictures of him.

1 comment:

Grandma Laura said...

Hi, Maxwell looks so cute! We loved the video. Kaylee especially likes Marin's Mickey Mouse shirt. We love you!
Grandma Laura and Kaylee xoxoxo