Just have to post a little anniversary note! Today is our 13th anniversary! I can hardly believe it has been 13 years but when I look at all that has happened I can see it! (Actually when I look at this picture I can see it too!) I still feel as lucky as I did the day we were married. Morgan is really a fabulous person to be married to. I love you! Thank you a great 13 years - looking forward to at least 13 more!So how did we celebrate? We took advantage of the free night to go the Detroit temple. So we picked up the babysitter, made the 1 hour drive, had dinner at Five Guys, enjoyed the temple, and made a stop at Krispie Kreme for some warm treats, and headed home! It was a perfect anniversary date! I hope we can do it again next year!
Thanks Amanda for dealing with the monsters - they survived and more importantly you did too. We may do it more often!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate. Thanks for being who you are and being apart of our lives.
Congratulations you two! I am sure you haven't aged a day in 13 years :)
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! I love that you went to the temple!
Happy 13th Anniversary!! Going to the temple is a great way to spend your anniversary!! You guys still look the same :)
You look so cute! We love you,
Mom and Dad xoxoxo
Post a Comment