
This morning, Manhattan finished the last of the SEVEN Harry Potter books. It took her about 7 weeks - pretty much non-stop! I have to admit that Morgan and I are glad she is done - she has been absorbed in those books - it will be nice to have Manhattan back!
Time to start something new!! Maybe I can convince her to read something more mellow! She loves those action books!
4 comments:
WOWZER! I keep thinking I will ready them all again before the movie comes out but I am afraid I will be like M and my house will fall apart around me until I finish!
WOWZER! I keep thinking I will ready them all again before the movie comes out but I am afraid I will be like M and my house will fall apart around me until I finish!
yay!
Way to go, Hattie! I can't believe it! Good job. I am so proud of you. Love, Grandma Laura
Post a Comment