Monday, November 29, 2010

Wandering Around The Tree Farm - Looking for a Christmas Tree

That we never buy! 
Every year we love going up to this same Christmas tree farm in Michigan, Matthes Tree Farm - running through the rows of trees and even picking out good trees.  BUT - we never buy one because we have a wonderful fake tree at home!  It is a little weird but still fun and frankly our kids don't know the difference.  We explain to them that some people buy real trees but I think Marin would flip out if we actually brought one home - changing things around on her!  No Way!

We did a pretty good picture of the family! 

Yes, I am aware that the cute snuggly suit on Maxwell makes him look like a crazy elf - it look so cute at the store!  In my defense - I also did not notice the ears - why do they have those there so he looks like a mutant green bear - don't understand that at all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are kidding me. I cannot believe you go to a tree farm when you don't need a tree--Grandpa Neal must be so proud! You are true Christmas lovers. I don't mind the tree farm, but only if a tree is necessary. We got a fake one last year, and no way would I have frozen at a tree farm just for fun. I'll bet your kids love it, though! I am impressed!!