Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 1/2 weeks - I can hardly believe it!

Our Manhattan will be baptized in 3 1/2 weeks!  You are all invited!  
We will be having simple refreshments afterward!  Please come!

SHHH - a few days before her baptism some surprise out of town guests will be arriving!  I am so excited I can hardly wait!  I can't believe we have kept it quiet this long!!

3 comments:

The Houston Family said...

I can't wait to hear about her reaction for he guests! Hard to believe she is getting so old!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe it either! Where does the time go? She is such a beauty. I wish we got to see you guys more. And I really wish we could be there. Someday! Have a wonderful time. Baptisms are so special. And give her a big hug and "congrats" from us. :)

CANDACE said...

WOW! So excited for Hattie! So grown up! :)