Monday, October 04, 2010

Apples, Pumpkins, and Cute Kids

It was a busy fall week!  The leaves from our tree are starting to change and fall!  I love it!  We started our fall celebrations with a bang this week!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 
Marin, Maxwell, Manhattan, and I went with the Young Women to pick apples!  It was so fun! The trees were a little funky but the apples were everywhere!  We picked three huge bags full and went back to the church and made supper yummy applesauce (thanks Rachael!).  We will be trying that at home soon!




















Thursday, September 30, 2010 
For playgroup this week we went to one of our favorite pumpkin farms in Ottawa Lake, MI - Gust Farms.  I love this farm - it is run by the nicest family ever!  They had some newborn lambs, week old piglets, and some young cows!  I loved watching everyone pile out of the cars - it was so fun - everyone (including the moms) were fascinated with the beautiful farm!  The kids immediately grabbed a wagon and went wild running around - looking at all the animals, playing in the hay, touching all the pumpkins - it was so fun!

No comments: