Sunday, October 17, 2010

3rd Time Is The Charm!

    


















I was the lucky one this morning that was "chosen" to go with Marin on her preschool field trip!  Actually since it was at my favorite family farm I was more than willing to go.  So for the third time this fall Marin & I drove to Gust Brothers Farm.  We loved the tour - we were able to feed all the animals and pet most of the them.  Marin even got to feed Big Red (the oldest cow) and boy did that cow have a huge long tongue - I thought it was going to lick her whole face.  When that tongue came out Marin threw the corn cob - it was pretty funny!

We took a hay ride - loved that.  Yes, it was very bumpy and I left with hay everywhere!  Still fun!

In the end, we got our pumpkins and purchased a few apples for the ride home!  It was a fun morning - perfect chilly fall weather for the trip too!!

P.S.  If you can't see Marin in the photos - she is the one with her back to me (always when I am taking a picture she smiles and turns so fast I don't get the smile) and in the red sweatshirt.  I should have had a hat and clothes - it was a little more chilly than I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Grandma Laura said...

Looks like fun. I wish I was there, too! Love, Grandma xoxoxo