Maxwell is walking! This was yesterday and today he is walking even more! Just today he started letting go and walking across the room when we were not prompting. It goes so fast. Oh goodness we are in trouble!!
This is so cute! Oh, I wish we lived closer! I am so behind on reading blogs--can't wait to look through yours. Thanks for posting so much fun stuff. And I love how you change the layouts with the seasons.
5 comments:
Yes, you are in trouble!
Wow! How fun ... now you're really going to have your hands full once he starts adventuring everywhere.
This is so cute! Oh, I wish we lived closer! I am so behind on reading blogs--can't wait to look through yours. Thanks for posting so much fun stuff. And I love how you change the layouts with the seasons.
Love seeing Marin, good job walking Maxwell! Love, Grandma and Kaylee xoxoxo
Good job Max! Now ... give your mom heck!
-d
Post a Comment