Maxwell - Maxwell - Maxwell!
This morning Maxwell was taking a bath while I was putting on my makeup. He was talking and squawking, standing up and sitting down. All of a sudden he fell out of the tub. Is he a super tall baby? No. He is super coordinated - obviously not. I swear I watch my child. One minute I am applying my mascara and the next thing I hear is a bump and he was laying on the crowd OUTSIDE the tub! I am telling you what!
Sorry no picture.
This morning Maxwell was taking a bath while I was putting on my makeup. He was talking and squawking, standing up and sitting down. All of a sudden he fell out of the tub. Is he a super tall baby? No. He is super coordinated - obviously not. I swear I watch my child. One minute I am applying my mascara and the next thing I hear is a bump and he was laying on the crowd OUTSIDE the tub! I am telling you what!
Sorry no picture.
4 comments:
You better not EVER leave water in the tub!
I KNOW!! This boy! We don't leave water in the bathtub normally but I am not very paranoid about it!
Ok - I meant that I am VERY paranoid about it!!!
At leas the fell outside the tub and not INTO the tub!!
Post a Comment