Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scissor Happy!

This morning I finally decided to trim Maxwell's hair. He was growing wings on the side of his head above his ears and it was beginning to drive me nuts!Anyways a few pictures from this morning! He really loves the camera and gets very smiley when I break it out!

Last night after church Manhattan got the bug for a haircut too and we ended up cutting about 5-6 inches off! She loves it! She keeps saying that now she looks so much like her cousins Rachael and Megan - who she adores!! I hope it looks ok, I keep thinking that I might take her to a real place later today to get them to trim it up right. She loves it though!
Last one for a haircut - Marin? Not much to cut there!! I think she will have to wait for her turn!

1 comment:

Karen Emerick said...

Your kids are so cute, how do you get the pretty phot-album look? You are very talented. Miss you much. Karen