Saturday, April 3, 2010After the General Priesthood Session was over we were able to finally bless our not so little Maxwell!
I am so grateful to my parents, my in-laws, Brother Gratton, and all the kids! It took a couple airplane trip, coordinating clothes, bathing all the kids, doing hair, bringing some super yummy food in (thanks Aunt Kim & Uncle Nephi) and in general a lot working together to pull it off!
Although it took less than 15 minutes to bless Maxwell, it meant so much to me to have some of our families present. I was so grateful that our dads and Uncle Nephi were able to stand in that sacred priesthood circle. I have to admit I was sad that my brothers were not there! It is one of the times that I truly hate being far apart!
I wasn't together enough to write things down while Morgan spoke but I do remember the reverence and love that I felt. I am very grateful to have the priesthood in our home and within our family. I was so grateful that he blessed him to be a strong honorable young man, to serve a mission, marry in the temple, and be an example to all of us! I know that Maxwell is a noble son of God - he is such a blessing to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment