Saturday, March 27, 2010

Maxwell is 6 months old!

Just a quick post! Maxwell hit six months old this week! He is 17 plus lbs and about 26.5 inches long! My family is constantly saying how happy and chubby this boy is. He is sitting up so well - it is amazing to see him always interacting with everyone! He is starting to move around a lot and seems to get himself wedging under tables and chairs. He primarily scoots backwards so he gets himself stuck before he knows where he is! He loves all the kids here and all the people to hold and love on him! I love it too - my back is killing some days carrying this boy around!These are some shots I took after his bath the other day! He is super cute and I love how happy he is! If he would just sleep better . . . . (this is more my issue than his I think!!!)

3 comments:

Alissa said...

i love the pictures! I noticed in another post that he was sitting up! That's awesome!

Piper said...

They grow up so fast,huh?

Jennifer said...

I could have DEVOURED this little guys in Seaside--I almost did! Once Rache even said to me, "Mom, you're going to suck the life out of him!" I just couldn't help it. This is the sweetest, cutest little guy I've been around for a long time. He is not only beautiful, but has SO much personality. His smile lights up every time like it's the first time he's seen something funny. And he smiles so readily. Seriously, Max just melts my heart. You have the cutest, spunkiest kids in the world!