Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies Are Here!

Girl Scout Cookies Are Here!
This is what 88 cases or 1056 cookies look like in our living room! Time to deliver! If you ordered I will be delivering tomorrow, Saturday, and
Monday! If you want to order more, let me know and I will get those too!!
P.S. These are the cookies for the whole troop not just Manhattan - thank heavens - we would be delivering forever!

5 comments:

Janetta said...

Wow! Is that for the whole troop or is that just what Manhattan sold? Looks like sales are good. Happy delivering!

Jen said...

Suddenly I'm very hungry (and wishing I knew of a cookie dealer in our area). Have fun delivering all of those!

Jennifer said...

I know I say this constantly, but you are AMAZING! Is there anything you can't do?

Wish I could get some thin mints and samoas shipped my way...why are girl scout cookies still the best cookies ever?

Malie said...

I'm so glad to hear that those are for the entire troop. I was beginning to think that you were one hard core girl scouter.

Smitty said...

That is a great picture! Way to go Mom ...