I love decorating for Christmas every year - I love enjoying Christmas and crazy enough I love taking down Christmas and packing it away for next year!
When we put out Christmas it takes up a lot of room - our buffet is taking over by our New England village, our rocking chair is misplaced to an annoying place sticking out in the middle of the room, and there is just too much stuff everywhere! So I am kind of looking forward to packing it all away and cleaning my house this week. I have a feeling it will take me longer than it normally does with my extra helpers (Marin and Maxwell) and with Morgan working all week, and my GS Cookie Sales stuff this week!
When we put out Christmas it takes up a lot of room - our buffet is taking over by our New England village, our rocking chair is misplaced to an annoying place sticking out in the middle of the room, and there is just too much stuff everywhere! So I am kind of looking forward to packing it all away and cleaning my house this week. I have a feeling it will take me longer than it normally does with my extra helpers (Marin and Maxwell) and with Morgan working all week, and my GS Cookie Sales stuff this week!
Yes - if you caught that - Girl Scout Cookies are coming! It is the best time of year - I will post when I can start taking orders!
No comments:
Post a Comment