Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Little Snow Bear

When I brought Maxwell to church today all Morgan could say was, "I bet you are embarrassed little Maxwell" - hey!! I get that the hat is not masculine but he still is cute - and he is only a baby!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I think he is precious. Besides I think he still looks like a boy, just a baby boy. Love, Grandma Laura xoxoxo

CANDACE said...

We didn't get to see him in his hat but we thought he was pretty darling. :) loved all of the smiles--he's getting so big!

Janetta said...

I think the hat is darling...and yes, I think you can get away with it right now while he's young.

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest baby boy from the boots to the hat. I love the whole look. Good job Melissa, maybe a good thing Morgan isn't dressing him. MAXWELL looks like the beautiful baby boy that he is. Love Grandma Annie

Malie said...

It is cute, but I could so hear Morgan saying that. LOL!