Winkflash Flat Rate Sale
I am not sure when this expires so I am in a hurry to catch up on a few pages from Christmas and then I will get to make my books for this year! Yeah! I think I may have to do two books because I have so many pages this year! Last year I did a 12 x 12 and an 8 x 8 for our family and the girls keep the 8 x 8 with them - it is perfect for them!
This is the best deal!! If you digitally scrapbooking - this is for you!
I am not sure when this expires so I am in a hurry to catch up on a few pages from Christmas and then I will get to make my books for this year! Yeah! I think I may have to do two books because I have so many pages this year! Last year I did a 12 x 12 and an 8 x 8 for our family and the girls keep the 8 x 8 with them - it is perfect for them!
This is the best deal!! If you digitally scrapbooking - this is for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment