The girls & I are sure that Maxwell inherited the Smith "big feet". This is what we found when I unwrapped him yesterday morning! He just can't keep these socks on! It was cute & so funny!
All loaded up and ready to go! Maxwell and I were heading off to PTO! He is starting to coo and smile more but I have not gotten any pictures of the smiles yet!
All loaded up and ready to go! Maxwell and I were heading off to PTO! He is starting to coo and smile more but I have not gotten any pictures of the smiles yet!
2 comments:
Put those big feet to good use and start swim lessons! Grandpa would love that! Can't wait to see pictures of the smiles.
Melissa- Congrats on the new little one. He is sooo cute. The rest of you look great also.
Amanda started a blog for our family about 2 months ago. She has done a preatty good job keeping it up and running. It is burnhamkids.blogspot.com
She also wants to know how you do scrapbook pages on the blog. We are new at this and need all the help we can get.
Congrats again
-Cathie
Post a Comment