Thursday, October 01, 2009

Marin Moment

I don't want to forget this so I will blog it.

When Marin and Manhattan came to the hospital to see Maxwell for the first time they were so excited. They immediately fell in love with them. Marin kept hugging Morgan and I and saying "thank you mom, thank you dad". She would say it over and over along with "I love Mac". She calls him Mac most of the time. Eventually she will get Maxwell but it was the sweetest thing her hugging us and saying - AWWW - thank you mom - I love Mac!!

I don't want to forget that and I want to remind them both of it when they are making me crazy in 5 years or so!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

So cute!! Jack calls Cooper "Pooper"... he doesn't realize what he's really saying and that just makes it more funny!