Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Fun Pictures of Maxwell and The Girls!

Just some more fun photos of Maxwell with his big sisters! The shot in their big sister and little brother shirt was almost impossible - Marin was so excited and wiggly that we could not get her to lay still. So we have one of them. Both girls always want to hold him! If he is crying I hear two little voices of "Mommy, Maxwell is crying!!" It is funny to see how concerned they are when the cry is such a little cry - wait until he is older and the cries are loud!

We are all doing well being home! The girls are so in love with Maxwell! He is a good baby and is most content when held of course. Maxwell likes to nurse and sleep all day but just nurse and visit at night!! I am grateful for Morgan & Grandma Annie to share the holding time!

We are just getting ready for some rest time while everyone else is at church - so I will sign off but I wanted to post a few of our favorite shots from the hospital and home!

4 comments:

Jean said...

so sweet... I'm jealous of all your photo opps! The camera is the last thing I think of when I have newborns around...

day dreamer said...

You all look so happy, what a wonderful time for your family. Ahh, brings back many fond memories. Remember to rest! Yeah, right! So happy for you guys. Love to all, can't wait to meet him!

Hoodwinked said...

hes just so darn cute!

Jen said...

He is precious - love the hair! Hope you're getting some rest.