Tuesday, September 08, 2009

37 weeks

Hello Everyone -

Just checking in. We have made it to 37 weeks and doing pretty good! Still hoping for a little more time until he arrives! I am praying this baby arrives after September 22nd (39 weeks) - Morgan's mom gets here that day!! We are all getting ready trying to organize things but I am never done.

Actually my main tasks recently are to get Girl Scouts rolling this year (today is our first meeting of the year), planning and keeping up with YW (I am so grateful for my counselors) and catching up on all of our digital scrapbook pages - I am almost done!!

Marin is still struggling with the sleeping - she has been getting up at 4:30 - What!! I know - today she slept in until 5:30 am - when did 5:30 become sleeping in I am not sure but oh well! I am pretty productive on these early mornings but by naptime I am exhausted and I have to sleep for a little while!

So just wanted to say hi - still here and doing great! I will keep you all posted with "un-named" Baby M arrives!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Melissa, you are unbelievably productive w/two kids and one on the way. You are my scrapbooking idol. Seriously, how do you make the time with everything else you have going on? I need to go digital...the mess is what overwhelms me most. Maybe after my marathon I could carve out a few hours a week to start catching up. I am so impressed with how much you do!

By the way, I love the names: Maxfield, Micah and Mitchell (didn't see those last two, but thought I'd throw them out.) Whatever you pick will be cute and original. Can't wait to see baby M!