I know it is ridiculous that I am working on it already. I am a list person and making her Halloween costume was on the list to do before the baby came along with catching up my scrapbooks, organizing/planning Young Women stuff and Girl Scout activities for the fall, getting the baby crib back from my friend, washing up the baby stuff, and a few more.

This week I got excited about making it (probably because I had lots of other things I SHOULD be doing) after we bought the fabric and started one piece at a time. Manhattan had some adjustments she wanted like changes the dress into a skirt and top and adding the apron. Felicity wears dresses that are similar - she wears the apron sometimes too!
So here is where we are. It is almost done - just have to add some lace around the bottom of apron, bottom of sleeves, around the hat and then some blue ribbon bows on the sleeves and one on the hat!
I will post Phase 3 when I get the final lace and bows on!
3 comments:
very impressive Melissa!
WOW! Will you make something for my girls in all your spare time? JK! I hope she doesn't grow before the big day either!
I love it Melissa! Great idea! My girls love pioneer stuff so I have been wanting to get them pioneer outfits. I was also thinking it would be fun to have a pioneer Christmas and really simplify things. I think they would enjoy it. Great job!!!
Post a Comment