Thursday, July 09, 2009

Megan's Baptism

We had a wonderful day - it was so exciting to be able to attend Megan's baptism! Her baptism was the first of all my nieces that we were able to attend. Megan is such a sweet girl - she is expecially kind and thoughtful!

After the baptism we had a family lunch that was so yummy! Megan picked out all the decorations for a white baptism lunch. Jen made her very first jello mold because she is a great wife and my brother begged for it (I did not realize that he LOVES jello and she NEVER makes it!) It turned amazing - something to aspire to - I am not sure I will ever even attempt it! She is the best wife - my brother is so spoiled!!

It was so fun to see the kids all excited about the baptism. This cake is the one the kids helped make for after the baptism - Jen baked the cake and the kids frosted it - a can and a half of white frosting and A LOT of white shimmery sprinkles. A lot of these sprinkles ended up on the floor. I swept twice and still felt like I was still stepping on them!! In the end we ate the cake after church on Sunday since we were stuffed with lots of other goodies - we called it a confirmation cake - party all weekend!!




No comments: