Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me - Ethington Style!



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We arrived in Yuba City this morning and we were all whipped! The kids played and the moms napped! My sister-in-law Kim is expecting as well is really worn out so naptimes are our favorites! After nap the kids played and played. In the evening the girls performed a play and sang Happy Birthday to me! Kim surprised me by making a REALLY yummy cake - she even decorated it fancy and everything. I was very surprised and touched that they would do something for me!! As you can tell from the pictures I was ready for be - in my glasses and all! Marin has figured out the birthday thing and now say "Happy Happy" - she even tried to sing along with everyone! Thank you Ethingtons - It was so fun!My in-laws gave me this really cool interchangeable marble necklace - it is so neat!! I am sure my father-in-law had a lot to do with picking it out. Here is a picture of it and a link to the website - it came with about 15 other marbles to interchange with it.
I really like it - I may have to save up for the earrings!
http://www.gotallyourmarbles.com/

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!! I hope you had a great day!

We were sorry to have missed you!

M1 (Morgan) said...

Looks like a yummy cake!