
I had to post this - my talented friend Lindsey made these for every dad in the ward. She is the primary music director so she gave them to each child to give to their dads. She is amazing and it was yummy (we shared it in the car on the way home)!! It is one of those looks "like a happy meal but is cake (hamburger pattie and bun), cookies (fries), and frosting (ketchup, mustard, ketchup)"! Some day I am going to have her show me how she does these with two little kids (almost 3 and 6 months old). She is really talented!
Lindsey also gave an amazing talk on the honor of fatherhood - it was great! Morgan was in charge of calling speakers this month and yesterdays talks were really wonderful! Both sisters that gave talks did an amazing job! I am grateful for speakers who are truly prompted by the spirit to say certain things - it was a very uplifting sacrament meeting!
1 comment:
That is awesome! What was the meat in the hamburger? Frosting? Very, VERY adorable!
Post a Comment