
Just some pictures from one of our newest projects! For some reason we decided last weekend would be as good as any to redo Manhattan's room to fit both girls! I think it will be awhile before they are both in there but we figured maybe Hattie could have a sleepover or two in the summer. Last night I ended up on the bottom bunk because Hattie was having a hard time sleeping - not too bad!
The project is still in process: The shelf/cupboard units are great - not the usual furniture I would have picked but perfect for a room with a very little closet and two very lovely dresses girls! We still need to combined the clothes - a job for another day - it should be ok with this extra space! The flowers on the wall are nightlights and Hattie loves them - only one can be on at night otherwise it is too bright. I would like to do something at the bottom of them, like some grass but we are still thinking on that! We have to find more fun letter stickers for the door so we can have both girl's names on it! I need to hang her fairy wings - she would like them suspended from the ceiling - I am not sure about that! I would like to take down the shelf above her bed (it just becomes a collection zone!) but she loves it and uses it a lot - she is not willing to give it up!
We are hopefully that someday Marin will move in but we are in no rush to get our fast mover out of her crib!
The project is still in process: The shelf/cupboard units are great - not the usual furniture I would have picked but perfect for a room with a very little closet and two very lovely dresses girls! We still need to combined the clothes - a job for another day - it should be ok with this extra space! The flowers on the wall are nightlights and Hattie loves them - only one can be on at night otherwise it is too bright. I would like to do something at the bottom of them, like some grass but we are still thinking on that! We have to find more fun letter stickers for the door so we can have both girl's names on it! I need to hang her fairy wings - she would like them suspended from the ceiling - I am not sure about that! I would like to take down the shelf above her bed (it just becomes a collection zone!) but she loves it and uses it a lot - she is not willing to give it up!
We are hopefully that someday Marin will move in but we are in no rush to get our fast mover out of her crib!
1 comment:
Cute room! Where did you get the shelves? I am looking for something to contain all things toy related that will slow Maile down from dumping the everywhere. That looks perfect!
Post a Comment