In the last week I have been happy to give up the zipped up jeans and am feeling better in the more roomy unzipped but covered look! I think in this picture I was doing the unbuttoned some days and some days not.
Today I am wearing some loose waist pants and I am feeling much better! I was just hating it by the end of the day! I can tell the baby is growing and moving a lot and that is always comforting.
5 comments:
You look great Melissa! I can't wait to find out what you are having...one more week, right? I am an advocate of comfort while you are pregnant. Do what works for you! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Oh my word! You look like you just had a big dinner, not like you are half way through a pregnancy!
my computer isn't showing me your picture, but I sure you look beautiful!
You look great for 21 weeks!
I would STILL not have guessed that you are pregnant!
Post a Comment