Saturday, May 09, 2009

Girl Scout Day at the Toledo Zoo

Continuing our really busy Saturday we ran home, drove through for some BK, ate lunch, left Marin with Morgan and gathered up eight of our Daisy Girl Scout friends and headed to the Toledo Zoo!

They day was a lot of fun but I was a little over exhausted and when I got home I crashed. Thankfully, Morgan was home so I crashed (literally) downstairs for awhile. Morgan ended up having to go to work (someone called off sick) so the girls and I had a relaxing night with a movie, Bedtime Stories - cute movie! Everyone is off to bed (hopefully they will stay there) - including me as soon as I get this posted!!

1 comment:

Janetta said...

The Toledo Zoo is a pretty good one (especially for kids). We just rented Bedtime stories on redbox this week...can't wait to see it tonight. How are you feeling with everything going on and being pregnant?